Saturday, April 11, 2009

Homage to The Big Apple


Chris originally from the Bronx, trusted this Danish boy to come up with a half sleeve that would honor his feelings of NY. After spending seven years in NYC, where I started my tattoo career, I can say it is my pleasure to make a composition of this kind.

Chris came in with a faded New York Yankee symbol on his right arm. I began immediately drawing on him. I placed the national symbol of freedom, the eagle on the top part of the shoulder. The twin towers on the chest and the statue of liberty on the outer part of the arm. We decided on black and grey to give it a traditional look. The result!, a composition we could both be proud of.

3 comments:

  1. Danish Boy did real good here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really liking that you took the tatt to his chest, im a big fan of tattoos spilling over to other parts of the body...

    serious work tho and it fits his older tatt perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud to show this tat to the world.. most honored to have miki as my guy.. hes the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

About Me

My photo
Tattoo Artist specializing in classical japanese tattoos. I tattoo by appointment in Miami, Florida. Please call me for more info. : 786 315 0222

Followers