Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Marriage of Color & Design



Once in a while a tattoo design and its colors are beautifully executed. That's what Miki has done here!
I venture to say this, as I am his worst critic.

In the past two years I have noticed more color combinations, color gradations, and color usage by him. He would prefer the traditional black and grey tattoos, but perhaps it's the subtle influence of three girls in his life. Whatever it is, this bird is lovably and the black in it is enhance by the use of color.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! what an amazing work of art! Bravo Miki!
    Check out Miami Ink's, Kat Von D's website. Her gallery of tatoos are pretty cool.

    can't wait to finish my tat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is serioussss... MIKI for the win, hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Labels

About Me

My photo
Tattoo Artist specializing in classical japanese tattoos. I tattoo by appointment in Miami, Florida. Please call me for more info. : 786 315 0222

Followers